- Vanity Fair: What do you mean when you say you are a "conservative parent"?
- Billie Joe Armstrong: I want to know what my kids do. And I want to have an open dialogue with them. I became a father when I was very young so there is not a big generation gap between us. Both Trè and I became fathers for the first time when we were 23, Mike when he was about 24. Therefore we can talk about everything with them; music, boys and girls as the case may be, alcohol, drugs. The only thing I ask my kids is, "don't lie to me".'
- thinking about last nights dream: *makes perfect sense in your head*
- explaining last nights dream to others: uhhh dskjfjhbdsgbdfsg
(Since my phone blocks your site to me…) dont be sad I have no friend with me either maybe we will meet there mhm? Yeah maybe not a reason but something…
Your ask is terrible! T____T But I hope that you are fine…
Do you ever just wanna hug someone so tightly to the point where you have absolutely no intentions of ever letting go because you want them to know just how much they mean to you and how much you love them and you just wanna take away all the bad things in their life and replace them with only good things?
Raging dad on the highway… good for us like this he will reach konstanz in like no time :’3 (but still a 4 hour drive geez)
- january 2012: this will be my year
- august 2012: well shit
- me at age 8: fuck yeah chocolate milk!
- me at age 18: fuck yeah chocolate milk!
- me in my grave: fuck yeah chocolate milk!
SLEEPING BEAUTY (1485).
POCAHONTAS (17TH CENTURY POWAHTAN).
CINDERELLA (MID 1860’S)
JASMINE (PRE-ISLAMIC MIDDLE EAST)
SNOW WHITE (16TH CENTURY GERMANY).
BELLE (1770’S FRENCH COURT FASHION).
Megara (Ancient Greece)
Mulan (Ancient China)
Rapunzel (18th Century)
Just thought I’d update this post with the other artworks in the set by Ms. Hummel because I ADORE every last one of these
For every restroom you go into, write ‘walrus’ on the wall.
Just do it okay.
Concerts, restaurants, movie theaters…whatever
just write walrus
So then you know…
some other tumblr person has sat on that same toilet
- me: this would look so much better on me if i were attractive
- Me after every conversation: why the fuck did I say that
THE MOVIE IS FUCKING CALLED FRANKENWEENIE AND IT’S ABOUT A LITTLE TIM BURTON FRANKENSTEIN DOG AND FRANK IERO IS DOING A SONG FOR IT DO YOU KNOW HOW COLLECTIVELY PRECIOUS THAT IS
i hate when applications are like “why do you want to work here”
because i need money
what do you want me to say omfg
I HAVE A PASSION FOR FROZEN YOGURT
do you ever get so far down in your dash that your computer starts getting slow and acting stupid and you’re like:
it’s time to resurface